Sunday, March 16, 2008

I purchased a domain.

Now I just need to learn how to populate it. This is something I've very new at so it's an interesting ride so far. I'm thinking I'll be switching my blog to my own personal wordpress page at some point soon, but I have to figure out all the hoops first. I want to have my own hosting, but funds are not a priority for this, so I'm trying out the free webhosts I can find. I spend hours yesterday with x10 hosting, and now today, when I try to go to my site's cPanel, I get an add page instead with no apparent way through to my login page. Grr. I will spend a bit of time on that, but the documentation that I've been able to find at x10hosting is lacking so I may move on. Free is good, but it's got to be easier.

The domain I'll be using will be teche.tv. I also grabbed techefamily.org and a couple others just in case.

No comments: