Monday, March 10, 2008

More beans than you can even imagine!

Yesterday, a whole gaggle of us went to Jelly Belly. I think the kids had fun, but I'm not so sure. I had fun, but it was underwhelming to say the least. I guess my expectations were too high. I thought it was a production facility we were visiting, but it was just a distribution center. Translation: We drove 1.5 hours to visit a warehouse. I'm sure April will post the pics over at the boys' blog later on and it was interesting, but all we did was ride a "train" around in a circle, stopping along the way to view the Jelly Bean making process on tv screens. I can get (and have gotten) this same tour on the Food Network.

Either way, it was a way to hang out with the family. The tour was free and they gave everyone a small bag of Jelly Bellys at the end. They also signed our Dorks on Tour shirts. Yup, we earned those.

No comments: