Saturday, February 24, 2007

And a week goes by

It's been a stressful week, so I haven't felt much like posting here, but I decided to come back here and check in again anyway.

A few things are going on at the moment, some of which I'm just not going to go into. But here's some of it:

1. I'm watching Clerks II at the moment. It started slow, but it quickly got to the goodness that Kevin Smith movies are. It's irreverent, crude, and completely hilarious.
2. I'm having to take breaks from Clerks II now and again so I can go into the basement and strip paint off the woodwork that's been sitting there for over a year now. It's time we got the bathroom looking ok again.
3. It's snowing crazy right now, for the second day in a row. Last night, 4 inches or so fell out of the sky, now it looks like it may be worse tonite. At least I have a snowblower. I live on a corner so have two sidewalks to clear, and on top of that, the corner we're on happens to be a very busy crossing corner weekdays as we're within site of two elementary schools.

And now, we'll take a break from our regularly scheduled program, to talk about the disturbing part of Clerks II I'm watching. There's a man "Kinky Kelly" having a little too much fun with a donkey. You need to see it to believe it I think.

And back to the post.

4. Kellen has a cub-scout meeting tomorrow night.
5. We have a house to clean.
6. At work, there's a shakeup. One of the guys that I've been working with for the past two yours plus has decided to leave and take his clients with him. I think it'll be good for him, it may even be good for the company, but it's a bummer, and will likely also mean that my workload gets huge for a bit.


OK, this is a weak post, but I've got a lot going on and am having trouble concentrating on any one thing. So with that, I'll leave you with two things:

Ooh, Cake!
and
Man, I miss my Donkey!

No comments: