Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy VD

Or Valentines Day if you prefer.

What can I say, I like Valentines Day, but at the same time, I don't. I love my wife everyday, do I need a special day to celebrate it? It seems more genuine to celebrate it spontaneously, doesn't it? Also, I hate giving out flowers. Flowers die. Of course, before they die, they wither and wilt and generally look miserable. I think flowers can be construed in more insulting ways than in complementary ways. But that's just me. I like to give out a card and a Teddy Bear. Also, a big part of me wants to give out a box of chocolates, but I worry it's not the right idea. I don't know...

Either way, it's over. This year, I got April a fun card and a little stuffed tiger holding a heart. She seemed happy, that's all I can really ask, right?

Hope everyone else's day was a good one :)

No comments: