Thursday, February 15, 2007

Its Thursday, right?

Not much going on today. I got my new cellphone for work. Not new really, just a replacement just like the old one. It's nice to have a phone again that doesn't suck.

April's almost done with the Mudroom project. It's cool, and scary. It will be fun if it turns out right, though we could be shooting our resale a bit ;) Ahh well, it's a conversation piece.

Tonite was a good TV night. I watch WAY too much of it, but there are several shows I'm enjoying lately. House, CSI, CSI New York, My Name is Earl, Rules of Engagement, Gray's Anatomy, and Numbers. April doesn't care for the suspense, but the storylines for Grays and for CSI (Tonites shows) are really interesting right now. Leaving you wanting more and teasing badly. For once, I think there's actually some good TV on these days. Yes, it's all generally worthless, but it's entertaining and allows me to stop thinking for a bit ;)

And on that note, time to stop thinking. Night.

No comments: