Thursday, February 8, 2007

Somewhere to start

So here it is. Yet another attempt at a public journal or blog or whatever they're called these days. Will I actually keep up with this one? Only time will tell.

I'm trying again for a few reasons. I have at least one friend who adds a regular entry over at www.livejournal.com. I'm also tickled that April (My wife, for those of you who don't know me, though I can't imagine why you're reading this if you don't), has setup and maintains a photo-journal of Kellen and Ethan (Again, why are you here if you don't know these are my boys?). Check it out here: http://kellenandethan.blogspot.com. It's one of the simple joys of my day when I visit. I get to see first hand some of the things I miss while being at work. You know the drill, a picture tells 1000 words and all that. Yes, yes, I could just make an effort to look through the years worth of pictures that we have stacked away either in print or digitally, but the sad fact is, I won't. It's not convenient enough. Sad, and pathetic, yes, but it doesn't make it any less true. But I digress..... It all boils down to my own inspiration for this sort of thing. As I said before, lets see if I do anything with it.

That said, I'm all out of words and April is now making fun of me for my efforts :) One of the many reasons I love her....

See you another day. Maybe tomorrow I'll talk about some of my other silly diversions.

No comments: